I bought these exciting #socks #spaceknit
i feel like people who eat breakfast really have their lives together
The new Facebook chat bubbles are cool, but also undeniably a bit terrifying and creepy when they just APPEAR like this
I do love your face though Amy
I’ve felt quite sick for a few hours and then I realised I hadn’t eaten for 10 hours and it may be that so I had a vegetarian Kiev and have tried to eat some pasta with homemade tomato and mushroom sauce but I just can’t do it, I really hope I’m not food poisoned/ill.
For a long time feeling sick meant anxiety, but I’m the happiest I think I’ve ever been ever and for the first time in 17 years I’m not in education. Which makes me think I may be ill/food poisoned
1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory?
E4, my cat Lottie, mother singing in the bath and too many to list
2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now
As a child my biggest ambition was to be cool. Now that I’ve achieved that (lol) my ambition is too be happy in all aspects of my life, and for my friends and family to have that too
3. Biggest fear
The opposite of the above
4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one)
Stuart will do
5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one)
Smelliness or rudeness
6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc)
I can honestly say that I have got no memory of every hurting a person with malice or bad intent. I’ve made a couple of boys cry but not because I did anything nasty to them, they just didn’t like being rejected and probably wanted me to feel guilty
7. What are your worst traits and features?
My lack of will power, my inability to not care when people don’t like me and my incessant desire to overachieve even at the expense of my mental and physical health
8. What are your best traits and features?
I am loyal, generous and hardworking
9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’?
Allowing a person to see your shittier sides and knowing that they take the bad with the good and won’t make you hate yourself for them
10. The biggest mistake you’ve made.
Possibly not doing study abroad. But then I might not have got together with Stuart so who knows
11. Are you rational or more emotional?
12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?
Conscious of the feelings of others definitely. I constantly feel guilty about things I needn’t feel guilty about
13. Greatest achievement personally.
Everything I’ve done this last semester; achieved highly academically, got a job that I can’t wait to start and pulling off the Exhibition alongside it all
14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep?
Put my earphones in and try to block out any noise
15. What irritates you most about society?
Racism and ignorance
16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…)
Personality and their personal achievements
17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
18. Something you love to do, but feel guilty about after/during?
19. Would you like children in the future. If so why?
As it stands, no. There’s a common misconception that I don’t like kids, which is simply not true. I like babies and children as much as the next person, I just can’t see myself with ones that I have to look after 24/7.
i bought the bottom left one for my sister wedding night aw yeeeee knock ‘em dead
Ohmygod dream dinner right there
I love Ralph’s!
People who can visit this place need to NEVER take the prices for granted. In London 2 scoops of Ben and Jerry’s is over £4, which is almost $8.
Me and Amy are going through a Fanny Cradock phase which means our conversations look (and sound) like this